Toastmasters International CEO, Dan Rex, is flying over to visit District 91. He will be visiting a number of our clubs to present his inspirational speeches before presenting his keynote address and workshop at the Spring Conference.
Dan has worked for Toastmasters for 27 years. As Chief Executive Officer, he leads the Toastmasters World Headquarters team in providing service, resources and support to 352,000 members in 16,400 clubs in 141 countries. He works closely with the International President and the Board of Directors to develop the future of Toastmasters and create and execute plans and strategies to reach those goals.
Dan’s itinerary is listed below. If interested in attending, email the highlighted organiser.
- Thursday 3 May, 12.00-13.30 – Oracle (Reading Area), Gillian King
- Friday 4 May, 12.00-13.00 – db Liverpool St, Andy Hammond
- Saturday 5 May to Sunday 6 May – D91 Spring Conference (Bracknell), Helena Brewer
- Tuesday 8 May, 09.00-10.00 – Mindshare (Central London), Cat Kipling
- Tuesday 8 May, 12.30-14.30 – TPR (Brighton), Arnaud Sartre
- Tuesday 8 May, 19.30-21.30 – Canterbury Communicators, Arnaud Sartre
- Wednesday 9 May, 07.15-08.45 – Berkley Square, Aydin Moghaddam
- Wednesday 9 May, 09.00-12.15 – Northern Trust, Corporate Event (Canary Wharf), Florian Bay