District 91 runs a series of incentives throughout the year to support its clubs and members in achieving excellence. Why don’t you take a look at our incentives you can get this year!
7/7 Club Officer training – Have all of your 7 club leaders attend training and receive a free set of gold plated pins from District to recognise your efforts.
80 20 Challenge – Simply ensure 20 of your club members renew their membership before September 30 2020, and 80% of your members renew, overall – and that’s it.
Smedley Award – To win the 2020 Smedley Award for your club, you simply need to add 5 new, dual or reinstated members between August 1, 2020, and September 30, 2020.*
First Class Award – Achieve 10 DCP points, and be recognised for your efforts.
Base Camp Manager – Educate your members and your base camp managers and be rewarded.
More incentives to come
Top tips for collecting incentives
- Target winning some or all incentives into your Club Success Plan. This will be useful as some of them require some planning and preparation.
- If you want to win a Triple Crown or to finish a path on Pathways. Plan your speeches and projects ahead! This will you’ll know exactly when you need to do what.
- The Early-bird catches the pizza! Don’t delay asking for renewals at the last minute. Achieving 80% membership retention requires a collective effort of members and leaders a good few weeks before the renewals deadlines of 30th Sep & 31st Mar.
- Organise an open-house meeting. This can help you recuruit a large number of new members in a short space of time. It does requires planning but help from District is at hand.
- Submit educational awards as they are earned. If a member completed a level on Pathways, don’t let them wait, submit their award. This way everybody is recognised.