Helping you market your club
A guide to ordering club marketing material with
We understand that creating your own club marketing materials can be daunting. You might worry about where to start, how to design, where to get your material printed…
District 91 has partnered with Helloprint to create a range of templates for business cards, flyers, leaflets, A4 posters, roll-up banners and metal signs – all useful materials clubs can use to market and promote themselves.
Get started in a few easy steps
- Create an account at Helloprint.co.uk.
- Head to the relevant section (business cards, flyers or folded leaflets, marketing etc).
- Select the specifications you require (see the recommended specifications below).
- Pay for the order and make a note of your order reference number.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with – Your order number & Toastmasters – in the subject line. In this e-mail, send all the information to place on the marketing materials ordered (Club name, meeting days, times, contact details and venue address).
- You’ll be notified when a proof has been created and uploaded to the order.
- Check the proof to ensure that all information is correct. Once the proof is approved, the order is sent to production.
- You’re done and now you’ll receive your marketing materials!