As a member of Toastmasters International and my club, I promise
- To attend club meetings regularly
- New Member ExperienceTo prepare all of my projects to the best of my ability, basing them on the Toastmasters education program
- To prepare for and fulfill meeting assignments
- To provide fellow members with helpful, constructive evaluations
- To help the club maintain the positive, friendly environment necessary for all members to learn and grow
- To serve my club as an officer when called upon to do so
- To treat my fellow club members and our guests with respect and courtesy
- To bring guests to club meetings so they can see the benefits Toastmasters membership offers
- To adhere to the guidelines and rules for all Toastmasters education and recognition programs
- To act within Toastmasters’ core values of integrity, respect, service and excellence during the conduct of all Toastmasters activities
These are values worthy of a great organization, and we believe we should incorporate them as anchor points in every decision we make.
Toastmasters International Mission
We empower individuals to become more effective communicators and leaders.
District 91 Mission
We build new clubs and support all clubs in achieving excellence