Summer Corporate Club Officer Sprint
5th – 16th July 2021
Doors will open for all sessions at 12:05pm UK time. Sessions start promptly at 12:15 and will finish by 13:15.
Agenda Week 1
Monday 5th July 2021: Super Teams with Clinton Wingrove
Tuesday 6th July 2021: Pathways with Samir Malak
Wednesday 7th July 2021: Planning your year – Your Club Business Plan with Debbie Williams
Thursday 8th July 2021: High Performance Club Leadership with Florian Bay
Friday 9th July 2021: Why I brought Toastmasters to my organization? – panel discussion
Agenda Week 2
Monday 12th July 2021: Netiquette with Brad Revell
- Are you using the most appropriate channel for communication? Could that meeting be an email?
- Toastmasters is more than just public speaking – refine your communication in general!
Tuesday 13th July 2021: Going Beyond your Club – panel discussion
- Discover opportunities in Toastmasters outside of your club environment.
- A discussion with District Leaders about their Toastmasters experience so far and how this has helped them personally and professionally.
Wednesday 14th July 2021: Understanding your Key Performance Indicators with Heidi-Marie Pocock
- The Distinguished Club Program as a way to benchmark how your club is doing
Thursday 15th July 2021: The Power of ‘No’ with Gareth Alden
- Is that meeting necessary? Discover how saying no, rather than yes, can sometimes lead to better time management and better prioritization of tasks and responsibilities.
Friday 16th July 2021: Club Executive Committee roles and responsibilities with Bob Bowes
- A session to help you understand why the leadership roles are what they are and how it all comes together.