Meet A Toastmaster: Kirti Daryanani
Distinguished Toastmaster 2022
- What is your name, home club and path(s) you are working on?
Berkeley Square Speakers club.
My soft spot is with my first club Grosvenor Square Speakers.
Path: Strategic relationships and Persuasive influence
- How do you feel about achieving so much?
I didn’t realise how close I was to receiving a DTM, as I was training the mind to be of service. The DTM is a reflection of this and I appreciate and am humbled by the recognition.
- What is your secret?
My secret is to have a service-oriented Mindset and putting myself in uncomfortable situations
- Frame the mind to write every speech to be of service to others.
- Saying yes to opportunities to speak, mentor or coach.
- Always see every moment as a networking opportunity and to contribute
- Why would you recommend this to someone?
The DTM is a reflection of stepping out of your comfort zone. If you are willing to challenge yourself then this is the right path to follow.
- What is your next challenge?
Professionally, I’m strengthening my train the trainer skills and grow my company, Kirtana168.
Specifically with Toastmasters supporting our club growth director, Debbie in coaching coaches
Well done, Kirti. It’s a massive achievement! We’re all very proud of you at District 91.
Last Updated on 1st August 2022 by Chris Arning