Keeping track of your Club, Area, Division helps us understand how we are performing and ensures we are delivering value to our members. To help you achieve success for your club there is a bank of information to help you.
With the reports available you can explore information by Club, Area, Division and District 91 as well all the other districts around the world. In addition, you can select daily reports which will show, amongst other things, which members need to achieve educational awards, which clubs have paid dues, and which clubs are newly chartered this year.
Understanding how your club is performing is key to helping build a strong sustainable club.
Toastmasters International Dashboards
These performance report sources from TMI will help you see how your Club, Area, Division and District are doing. This tool is updated daily and worth checking regularly.
- Membership Payments
- Club Growth (membership strength and membership renewals)
- Distinguished Clubs (progress with DCP points)
- April & October Dues Renewal Status (for all active clubs in the district).
- January & July Club Officer List Status
- Educational Achievements (current year and historical ) (for individuals in clubs in the district since July 1 of the current program year)
- New Clubs. Prospective Clubs. New Club Sponsors and Mentors. Club Coaches
- Triple Crown (list of members earning 3+ education awards)
These provide extra information on how each Area and Division in a District is performing and how a District is doing against all other Districts worldwide. Also includes a view about the clubs that are almost distinguished (clubs with 4+ DCP goals or needing more members to be distinguished) and Area “to do list”.
District 91 Useful Stats
Sometimes we would like to get information faster, before it appears in the official Toastmasters International. These reports built by D91 Data Team can help you with the operational reporting and allow to find insights in a clear and easy way. Use these dashboards to make educated decisions supported by real data. Check the stats on:
- Active and Inactive Clubs, active members
- number of DCP eligible clubs, number of Distinguished clubs, Select Distinguished clubs, Presidents Distinguished clubs
- Active club strength (clubs with 30+ members, with 20-29 members, with 13-19 members, with <= 12 members) and average club size
- Median club membership length and median total membership length
- Average no club officers, total club officers, pathways enrolled officers
- Pathways Adoption (Pathways enrolled members)
- Educational awards (Pathways awards, awards per member)