Calling all Incoming Club Officers
Whether you are an experienced committee member or a newly minted 1st-time club officer, you’ll find Division A’s Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI) a rewarding experience. The organising team have prepared a fabulous programme of practical workshops to give you the core skills and knowledge you need to build your club’s best year yet. (And, by participating, you will help your club achieve it’s Distinguished Club Goals.)
When – Saturday 4th July 2020 Between 9:30 am and 4 pm
Where – From your own home via Zoom
How much? – It’s FREE!
NB: Advance Registration is Required to Access the Meeting Link
Enjoyable, interactive workshops based on best practice within our district
No dry, dusty presentations here – you’ll be able to roll up your sleeves and work alongside fellow club officers to share, explore, and absorb a wealth of practical knowledge and skills relevant to your new leadership role.
Topics covered will include
- Moments of Truth – What makes a great club great
- Club Officer Roles & Responsibilities – Clearing the fog
- Concurrent Role Specific Skills sessions including
- Pathways for VPE’s and Basecamp Managers
- Member Conversion techniques for VPM’s
- Marketing and PR for VP PR’s
- Finance Tips and Tools for Treasurers
- Measuring Success with the Distinguished Club Programme (DCP)
- Working Together as an effective Club Leadership Team
- Planning your best year yet with the Club Success Plan
We have developed the programme for all incoming club officers
including any “assistant” officers. It is open to officers of all clubs in District 91.
Attendance for the whole event will count towards DCP Club officer training goals.
Last Updated on 27th October 2020 by Susan Rayner