Unbelievably, there are now only 3 months left in the Toastmasters year which is why we should now focus on ending the year strongly.
Here are a few things you could consider to end your year with a bang:
- Organising an open-house meeting.
- Holding special meetings like a speakathon with 6 or 8 prepared speeches or a Table Topics Night.
- Documenting all the best practices and tips from this year to pass on to next year’s team.
- Making the most of District Initiatives, like the Pathways Progress Awards or the Club Ambassadors Programme.
- Collecting testimonials from members to inspire newcomers and recently joined members/
- Awarding all members who achieved an educational award this year!
Last Updated on 7th October 2020 by Susan Rayner