From Hilary Briggs, District Governor D91 UK South
I’m delighted to formally launch the new website we have developed for all Toastmasters within District 91 – UK South: http://d91toastmasters.org.uk/.
The purpose of the site is to:
- Highlight news items and external media coverage across the District
- Enable members to share knowledge and best practice – for instance briefings for contests, key dates for the District, where to find key information
- Publicise events such as workshops, contests and socials
It is designed to complement the other three websites that are fundamental to our success:
- The easy-Speak Club Management system (www.toastmasterclub.org) which is the District’s preferred tool for members to book their meeting roles and keep track of their progress
- Our public-facing website (www.toastmasters.org.uk/), covering Britain and Ireland, which is focused on providing information and raising awareness about Toastmasters to non-members
- The Toastmasters International website (www.toastmasters.org) which is used for updating your member profiles, to order supplies, to track performance across the District, to act as a font of knowledge and for Club Treasurers to pay dues
The site is the start of something new which we hope will improve communications between our members.
I’m most grateful to all the hard work behind the scenes by Tazud Miah, Dorothea Stuart and Jean Gamester in particular for enabling us to launch this site.
Please give us your feedback on the site and ideas for how you’d like to see it progress.
Last Updated on 7th October 2020 by Susan Rayner