From Jesús Parada,VP PR, Harrovian Speakers Club
You are welcome to attend our special one hour body language workshop with Steve Catchick. Join us at 7.15pm for a 7.30pm start on 16 November.
In this workshop you will learn the secrets of:
- How to “hook “your audience even before opening your mouth (same technique used in interviews and meetings); – First Impression
- Manage the stage effectively
- Use best practice body language – and what to avoid
- Create an attentive second impression
- Create an effective last impression
By the end of this interactive workshop, you will leave knowing how to develop a powerful speaking presence, confidence, and communication style that will elevate your visibility, enhance your leadership skills and your career.
Once you master these fundamental skills you will have the self-confidence to deliver a successful speech, even under the most extreme challenges.
Date: 16 November 2015
Time: 1 hour, arriving at 7.15pm, starting at 7.30 pm
Venue: Harrovian Speakers Club, Glebe Hall, Glebe Road, Stanmore – Middlesex, HA7 4EL
Tel: 07780707802 – 07957549427 Website: http://www.harrovians.org.uk/
- Members attend for free
- Non-members £1
Have fun and take great advantage of your powerful body language!