Time to move online
In the light of current social distancing measures introduced in the United Kingdom, the District 91 Leadership Team asks all clubs in the District to move their meetings online until further notice.
How run online meetings
- Toastmasters International has allowed and encourages you to meet online.
- All rules restricting online meetings have been removed until further notice.
- These exceptions are effective immediately until further notice.
- All projects and speeches are counting for credits as if they were held in person.
- Listed below is a range of resources where you can learn more about running online meetings.
Toastmasters International advice on running Online Club Meetings.
Guidance for running an Online Club Meetings.
Hints and Tips for online meetings.
Explore how to run an Online Contest.
Contest Certificates to recognise success
FAQs – If you cannot find the answer you are looking for then you might find the answer on Frequently Asked Questions
Videos on how to utilise Zoom for your Club and Contest Meetings.
Webinar for Training Contest facilitators.
Zoom online support help section
Contest Rule Exceptions due to Corona Virus and changes to Online Speech Contests.